The new high performance MX240 Series was built from the ground up to deliver 24x7 mission critical performance. The MX240 Series features a die-cast aluminum print mechanism housed in a very strong yet lightweight cabinet. This new design results in a more durable printer that is suited for your most heavy-duty demand cycles.
Superb resolution, great warranty
There are three models available with the MX Series. The MX240 prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to fourteen inches per second, MX340 offers 300 dpi resolution at speeds up to twelve inches per second, and the MX640 features 600 dpi high resolution which makes it ideal for printing very small 2D barcodes, graphics, fine print and other ultra-high-resolution images. All TSC printers feature a standard two-year limited warranty.
Loaded with standard features
The MX Series printers are loaded with standard features including a color touch display with six menu buttons, support for 600 meter ribbons, 8” OD media rolls, built-in Ethernet, two USB hosts for keyboard and scanner connections, and USB 2.0, parallel and serial interfaces. An industry-standard GPIO port is available as an option.
Memory to spare
The MX240 Series offers plenty of memory, including 256 MB SDRAM and 128 MB FLASH, which provides easy storage of fonts, international character sets and graphics. The MX Series also includes a secure digital (SD) FLASH memory card slot for inexpensively adding up to 32 GB of memory.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ Printer Programming Language
TSC ships TSPL-EZ™ firmware in all its printers. TSPL-EZ™ supports three different printer languages including TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron), and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra). TSPL-EZ™ features internal scalable True Type fonts, and a BASIC interpreter with file manager for creating powerful printer interface applications with multiple type of hosts.
|Printing Method||Thermal Transfer|
|Max. Print Width||4.09"|
|Max. Print Length||1000"|
|Max. Print Speed||18 ips|
- “Thermal Smart Control”™ print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design
- Fast 536 Mhz processor
- Faster print speed - up to 18 ips
- 4.3” color LCD includes new UI design with 6-button menus and touch panel operation
- Precise media positioning & preprinted label identification
- Available in 203 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi resolutions
- 512 MB Flash and 512 MB SDRAM memory
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- 600 meter ribbon capacity
- USB host interface for stand-alone application
- Auto TPH resolution switch detection
- Ribbon capacity monitor widget
- ENERGY STAR® qualified